Thursday, September 23, 2010

yesterday was our chinese mooncake festival aka mid-autumn festival
hmm..but i din celebrate on yesterday
and yesterday someone reali made me upset

talk bout happy things first
mooncake festival eve
my friends and i went tmn mastiara ther
had a celebration
we played tanglung
and captured a lot of photos
tat night reali an awesome night
very happy
long time din play tanglung ady
reali forget bout tat feeling
but tat night rmb all the things..
the sweet memories..^^

then ytd..
hmm..
friends can be forever
if u reali know each others
i have my temper and
it have the limit
i can just tahan till ther
just dun made it over my limit
then i wont hate u

ytd a not reali happy night
nobody will know wat happened
and im not wishing others to know it too
but can u just stop the way u talk?
im know im not good n not pretty enough
but it still me
wat u all said did hurt me
just i don wanna respond on it
when i heard wat u said at the moment i was sad
if it happen on usually i wont have the bad feeling
huh...cant say anything more..
just like tat..

dun even think wanna make some1 happy after u step on her/his wound
it was just useless..

No comments: