Thursday, March 26, 2009

26/3

today i woke up in a early morning
after prepare all my stuff den i went for my undang test
the uncle fetch us go to tmn mastiara to hav our test..
ther was a lot of changes in tmn mastiara
a new fly over was built
but is trouble for residents ther
i think so
because reali trouble by using the fly over
it juz waste their time to bac home

we were the first who reached ther
bt the department havent start their work
so we nid to wait
9am...the staff come n begin their 'business'
first come first serve
so we oso the first who take the test
bt reali regret when take the L lisence photo
although i din saw the pic
bt i noe it was terrible....
when we having ur test
trouble came...
the network suddenly cant function
sure we ask for help n nid to wait again
bt after tat continue
luckily i passed my test
if nt tat reali pai seh neh!
when waiting for the result to print out
i saw my ns fren
a malay guy
damn scare when i saw him..
avoid from his sight...
den i saw xue zhen them
xue zhen look nice in his 'botak'
he oso a goner for ns
long time din see him d
bt still look nice...

after took our result
actuali we nid to go bac
bt the auntie ask us wan to go for the amali
den we juz went for another 6hours
i thought it was a hard time for me
bt was nt...
i met my frenz again...
so it was quite ok for me....
den we went bac home lu...

again...
my mum nt free to cook dinner
i be the cook for tonite
bt today dishes reali disappointed myself
nt so good
can improve
hope can cook like my mum cook...
wait for tat day...

No comments: