Monday, August 17, 2009

today juz as usual monday morning
wake up early in the morning to attend swimming coco
bt today special a bit
we have our test when class
free style n survivol backstroke
damn easy for me
coz me advance ma
hehe....
after test the coach give us play a game
haha...
find the board that additional equal to number wat he said
our team lose at last..
bt lucky for me coz when i swim ther
the 2 board juz in front me
tat time the total is 16
9+7=16
haha....lucky leh..
bt lose coz i din swim at begin
den we have our punishment
write 'sanjeet sy' with our arm
tat is leader's name...
very funny when we write
the guy beside me write in a sexy way
when we use our ass to write..
sexier than me....
the class end early
10am end
and tat is my last swimming class
next week no nid wake up so early ady...^.^
den of coz have class la
tis few time english class very free
juz do some question den wait for the class end
haha..

today we hav our last human comm tutorial
we all reali nt willing to end tat class
coz tat lecturer is the best in this sem
she very good n lenglui
duno next sem will see her anot
so we took some pic with her
as memory ma...haha
den go bek lo...

PS: congrate to wei sien..she passed her car license test...

No comments: