Friday, July 9, 2010

finally im here again to blog
this few weeks was just worst to me
everything going wrong
but not a big deal
i can handle it
with ignore it..>.<
dunno what to do and how to do
so just let it be..
no reali in a good mood
until today...>.<

today had my class until 1pm
my lect let us go earlier
den i went to raja ali
to have a look at their dancing competition
hmm....nothing to comment bout tat
den y.e said want go to eat KFC
which around our area
but there was no parking for us to park our little tiny kancil
so we change our mind and straight go to kepong
hmm..den movie off coz..>.<
we were planned to watch twilight
but someone said wan to watch 'Knight and Day'
so we just brought ticket and wait
chit chat alot when having meal
finally the movie
really an excited movie for me
now i just realized tat how handsome and 'man' tom cruise are
his character name is Roy Miller
being shot by his character in this movie
@.@.....love his character but not the reality
it wat just awesome..
still feel excited when writing tis post..
oh gosh...
'with me! without me! with me! without me!!~~~~
love..♥

ps: y germany lose the match..disappointed leh..anyway still support germany..

No comments: