Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sitting with a group of ppl at CITC

but facing computer alone

nothing to do

fb??hmm..bored ady..

coz nothing special for me

reading friend's blog

and listening tis song

'because you love me' by celine dion
--You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me--

feel different when listening to this song
how to say...?
just have a different feeling suddenly
maybe due to my psycho
but is true
maybe i need someone other than my family to love me
cant really feel the love around me now
all around me are friends
but just din feel it
y???
cant answer you also
my heart just like very heavy
cant really breath
hmmm..
maybe i just tired
tired to be fake
my smile is fake
my feeling is fake
my action is fake..
and other...how??
how to make it real??

one of my NS group friend
leave comment in my post in fb yesterday
the post is about the rate tat i be shy
73%...can imagine tat??
he was the 1 who comment
he said tat'you will shy de meh?'
den i answered him among tis year
i changed a lot just he din feel it
den he said'changes is a good thing but dun forget the origin of urself
u have a positive thinking and keep it on,be like urself..i like you because of ur thinking and cheerful..just be like tat..'

hmm.after viewed this
i felt tat
i reali changed ady
not the ori me..
hmm..nothing to say with this changes
because it already changed
cant change it back
unless i meet someone tat can change me..>.<

No comments: