Sunday, January 23, 2011

time passed so damn fast..
2011 ady..
and now i just update my blog
see how lazy im
not reali got the feeling to write like b4
mayb my life just so bored..

ok..i just finished my 2nd year 2nd sem
hurray..which mean i finished my exam as well
happy?? not reali..
coz din feel much on tat..

holidaying..happy..
coz no nid to do anything
but CNY coming..
need to clean house d..
waiting for it..
coz i like the feel when all relatives gather together..
is a sweet thing..

oh ya..20-21/1
i celebrated my bday..



it was just so lovely
although tat was not big celebration
but i like tis kind of feel
when ppl gather and chit chat
so warm..
n some1 remember my bday b4 others..
so surprise..coz i never thought of tat
den 21/1 tat day
secondary school fren
all gals but 1 guy appear
but good oso..
tat nite dinner
he paid for us
so our dinner is FREE...
haha..yalo..im so 'si kui'
blek..wateva..my bday ma..
den second round we went TAO
at the curve there..
is a club..full of black ppl
chinese reali less..just few of us..
the black ppl i mean not indian
is foreigner..
for me..
it is nice club
coz we dance til very high
i went clubbing b4
but tis time i can reali dance naturally
without alcohol disturb..
and i have 'yan yu'
haha..finally..hiak hiak..
don think wanna explain much here..

tat all for this update..
coz these the strongest feel n memory i had tis few month,days..
haha..ok la..ciao..


ps: all the thing was just too fast..still wondering..
because i know u r just playing..but i wan is the real..
i think u cant give me..but i enjoy wat u gave me..
although it is not permanent..

No comments: