Friday, January 28, 2011

as u know..
i having my holidays..
so free for me..
n so bored oso..
i mean when the time im at home
when outing sure happy la..
haha..

last few days still got went out
yamcha,celebrate bday,watch movie and bla bla bla

26/1
celebrated ngahwan bday..
b4 tat din think wanna go out geh
den suddenly jessie said wanna go out
den ngam ngam ngahwan bday
so went celebrate with her
glad tat we are the last ppl who celebrate with her
somemore got cake n bday song sing by those singer in cafe
not bad har..
kepong station 1 cafe geh singer..
their singing not bad..

den nth special liao lo..

ohya..
my USA fren, jia ling came back ady
but till now i still not yet meet her..
damn sad wei..
bf more important ma..haiz
but is ok la..
she sure will find me geh..
wait la..
bestie ma..hor?

CNY coming..
still feel wanna shopping..
who wanna acc me leh??
hmm..

and this few days
my mood was just so not good
suddenly so happy
n suddenly so down..
because of u!..
i dunno whether u got lie me anot..
im just so worry bout tat..
is ok tat u din find me..
but at least u sms me tat u r safe
i just wanna know tat..haiz..
n every promise tat u gave
u din do oso..sad lo..
will tell u guys when i reali reali knw the details..
haha..not bf anyway..
blek..
if got hor..
my holidays wont be so boring ady
>.<...

ps: i know my blog very messy
coz i just straightly write wateva i can think of
so din reali organise it..paiseh la..
next time i'll try to make it more tidy..

No comments: