Sunday, April 13, 2008

happy & dissappoint

saturday so hapi neh...
finali go watch L Change The World ald...
actuali dun think wan to go de coz din think its nice...
but yesterday after watch i feel so good neh...
it was funny n touch...
L reali cool when he do things...
his life style juz same like he...
haha...reali love it...
after watch den go bac lo...

at night go to eat streamboat wiv family for celebrate my dear mum birthday...
hehe...everytime my family birthday den we will have dinner at outside...
friday we also got go celebrate de...go eat seafood...
delicious but expensive...ate le about RM300++ for 8 dishes...
feel my mum so happiness neh...
but we sit in the car almost 1 hour juz reach the restaurant...
coz b4 tat my bro wan take us go selayang eat de...
but he cant find the restaurant so change to tmn bukit maluri ...
but it enuf for us la...
after bac home stil got chesse cake neh...
my pre-sister-in-law baked de...

thx for her delicious cake...love it...

yesterday hapi but today so sad neh...
i plan wan to go PC fair today de...
but my two bro nobody wan take me go...
haiz...cham...me very very wan to go de...
coz din go b4 so wan to so see see the world i haven go b4...
anyway nvm la...

1 comment:

Manindra said...

Take a stick n hit yr brothers hard