Thursday, April 24, 2008

sot teacher

actuali today our skul wil hav a fire drill...
bt raining again...
so pospond to next tuesday d...

after recess i had heard a very angry news from my fren...
i been told tat my best fren scolded by an sot sot d teacher...
n my fren cant effort den cry d....
the teacher reali bad...
my fren as a president had done a lot of things juz for the club...
but the teacher din appreciate it n juz say u no nid so hardworking o...
oh my god! wat a president job?
it is make the club better n better...
LEO in the past is the best among all...
my fren juz to maintain it...
teacher if u duno all the things den plz juz shut up ur mouth n sit a side...
let other to do their job...
dun always blame other la...
u just dun wan to make urself trouble but u prejudice other way...
plz la...remorse a bit la...

No comments: