Friday, October 10, 2008

holidays

school holidays begin again...
reali bored coz nth to do..
n after tis holiday the date to exam is nearer d...
tis time my trial exam got little bit improve
reali happy...
all subject get credit
n i hav the chance to wear robe on Hari graduasi
damn happy...
bt yesterday know tat somebody is melampau
she/he got 5 subject credit n hav the chance to go on the stage
bt we r angry tat her 5 credit all come from begging the teacher...
n somemore when exam he/she cheating in the exam...
the mot incredible thing is she is cheating but the subject get failed...
havent see a person so stupid like this...swt

dun wan say tat person d...
today woke up still busying watching movie
nth to do
the first day like tis d...
i cant imagine the day after today...
but next week monday until wednesday got extra class...
cham neh...1 day 4 hours , 3 days 12 hours d...
half day is gone...

in the morning,
after my brother wake up
my house full of food smell
suddenly i m hungry
my brother is damn good
he cook spageti for his gf
my brother is like tat de
he will do all the things for his gf
watever he can do he will try his best
wat a good guy
if the guy i like can do the things for me
tat is a good n happiness thing for me...
but my desire cant achieve de...

now i just hope i hav a wondeful holidays...

No comments: