Monday, July 6, 2009

recently reali feel lazy to update my blog
although i m nothing to do...
coz too tired edi
college life
thought so easy but in fact is not
haiz...
wat the swimming coach said was true
after u came to college all is about assignment
tat reali reali true..
although i m lazy to do it..
hehe...
feel sorry for qian coz juz she trying to do all
so today i hav think tat
if i reali became a leader of assignment group
my group will die hard
bcoz of my attitude
and reali feel sorry to qian coz coz
she always be my excuse to reject some invitation
n made her being scold by others
i wan to say tat actuali is i dont wan to go
nt she dun wan to go...hehe

tis few week i try to avoid frm a guy
he is very unnormal for me
he keep repeating some annoying act for me
n try to close to me
i reali dun like tat
n he made me first grizzle in college
n twice a day...
after i be in college i have try to keep away my temper
bt u make it..
reali duno wat can i said edi..
bt instead of lost 1 fren
i pretend to do nothing
juz keep avoid
so..can u juz plz stop all ur act like tat
reali made me feel uncomfortable
n tat will juz make me hate u..
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: