Wednesday, July 1, 2009

start a whole new week again
tis week i hav mid term
bt juz for mass comm n h.e
next week hav med term for IT
reali reali lazy n hate to hav exam
bt today exam reali funny
we having exam in a big hall
tat mean we can cheat on each other
everytime i will wait for the last minute
den juz hav a read
duno y
i saw my fren so nervous bt i will juz nervous when i duno how to answer
i m nt a brilliant person
juz can say i m lazy
my mum told me tat if i hardworking a bit
den wont get result like tat in SPM
but if i reali can hardworking a bit
i wont study mass comm nw
mayb doctor or lawyer
bt i know i m not
hehe...
i m smart at out look
nt in my brain
nw my brain full of
'i dun wan to take bus back home again...
damn tired....i wan CAR'
tis topic i said very long time ago
tis few week when i saw mini cooper or sport car
i will be very excited
coz i reali like small car
for me small car can satisfy me
i dun nid bmw
i juz wan a mini cooper..haha
my frenz said tat
'mini cooper too small edi la..how to fetch ur children when u marriage?'
tat time i will buy a big car..
but nt for me to drive
is for my husband..
hehe...
but wait la...
wait for the person who very 'lucky' to be my husband...
haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha...
So many future plan a...
But after u drive to college,
u will face the petrol fees problem...
I think will charge u about rm100+ for a month...
n somemore u will feel tired when u r always driving.( nid to drive very careful, imagine when u jus finish ur class )