Wednesday, July 15, 2009

today meet tamsin at canteen2
although we in the same college
bt hard to meet each other
becoz we in different skul
n different hall to hav our class
so damn lucky to meet her today
we chat alot
coz long time no see ma
muz chat a bit
we chat about ns life
quite miss tat
of coz our new life we also talk about it
wah..feel tat i m getting older
coz all things change
bt tamsin said tat
i have 1 thing din change
tat is my laughter
still the same
when in the kem
when listen to the laughter den they will noe is me
some ppl told me tat they miss my laughter
haha...make me gam dong
at least got ppl remember my laughter
n i found tat we both have a same thinking
now i juz knew tat
nowadays girl like to find guy tat
mature, tall, have face tat we can accept
n the most important thing is
have car...
haha...
again...car this word has appear in my blog
haiz.....

den we have human comm tutorial
like monday
we have our presentation rehersal
all seen so gan zheong
actuali i oso like tat
bt luckily i done it well
n get good comments
bt they all said tat i m confident
haha...but i want to say tat
actuali i very very gan zheong ar!!
nobody saw tat...
bt i satisfy tat teacher praise me...
happy......

No comments: