Friday, May 21, 2010

*new*

finally i manage to finish my decoration for my blog
that is the reason y i din upload for 1 week..>.<
just cant decide which template i wan to use..

yeah~~~~~~

finally this..
no big deal...
........................................................

now wanna share tat
i start my new sem for year2
still cant reali attempt to it
but i will try my best la
try not to fall asleep in class
pity us..
all lecture are quite boring..@.@
bt nvm..
as long as i can finish my diploma study

and yea..
i passed all my subject in last sem
yipee..~~~
bt my CGPA not reali high enuf..haiz



ok..stop here..
later going to stadium bukit jalil with dear waiyee
go ther do helper for tml event
so called~[cita warna]
dunno wat la
just sth like tat

ok la..ciao first..bubye


stela~知

No comments: