Thursday, May 27, 2010

posting at TARC CITC
new building i think
coz it just start to use this year
bt is the first time i come here
i din like the feel here
all busying for own things
den the pc here cant even browse youtube
when i play game
the 'workers' here come n stop me
haiz....nothing to do
except fb
bt damn bored after facing for 1hour
now...
i just wanna sleep
im lack of sleep tis few days
go back home late
den nid to wake up in the early morning
totally lack of sleep..
i still remembered tat the night b4 start new semester
im insomia
cant sleep at all
when i wan feel tat i wanna sleep
den is the timei nid to wake up for class..haiz...
everyday sleep less than 7hours..

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


den ytd
went to caunought pasar malam with my dear clasmate
the so called biggest and longest pm at m'sia
its reali la..
cant finish walk
bt the things sell at ther almost the same

my bro going to get his new car soon
n i saw some vihicle set
for decoration
instead i wanna buy
bt after i asked for the price
i straight ran away
1 set of that include 14 mini things for car
charge for RM 170
what the....!!!!
so expensive...huh
i buy at shopping complex oso no nid so expensive

den i saw mahjong set which is rabmi i think...
i thought i wan to buy for my daddy for his bday
bt...
again the price scared me
Rm100 per set
my sis just brought another set mahjong for my daddy
and it just cost rm25
see the different??
somemore my sis brought from shop
this was just pm...@.@..

and now reali feel wanna sleep
bt kena tahan for 3more hours
just can go back home
my class start at 2pm and end 3.30pm
haiz..so pity..
if can i wish i can skip my next class
i realli wanna sleep d....T.T

No comments: