Wednesday, November 5, 2008

graduation


me with the top student in school


my class teacher, mr goh

ah loke, my love add math teacher


ah sing...BI teacher



when taking the cert


me with my love senior


5 flower

me n "gua"

2day is the last day for me to study in smj


but 2day din study at all


coz we juz busy bout our graduation day

its seem like so important for us


coz those who wearing the gown can graduate with proud


early in the morning

haiz...a bad morning

coz i m going to late

hate the bus n the car tat block my way to school

almost almost late...=.=

after reached school

start to prepare the things for our class farewell

all the things become messy....

den we go for registration

i think i m quite smart

my frenz are lining up at the line for taking sticker

hehe...i go for the line register

i m faster than them who come first...

no nid to stand in the rain

after tat i saw rainbow...

mayb it is a sign for us....good sign i think...

after tat we busying take photo

handphone n camera are here n there...

den the graduation start

i m so kan cheong

i call my father to come late

but the things come too fast...

rushing to call my father n den waiting

saw all the frenz go up n down the stage...

finali found my father...

went to change the gown at 3a6

it is rush....

after go up the stage wiv my dad den nid to rush bac

to give the gown to other...

den i saw n.w crying

the reason i dun wan to say la...

but i hope she can look at open



den we hav our farewell

juz eat n take photo again

haiz...reali nid to say sorry to classmate

i oso dun wan call tat teacher u all dun like but...

is mr goh order...i cant obey

sorry to let u all unhappy...

anyways we had a nice farewell

den go to open hall again...

for majlis restu...

sit at ther reali suffer

teacher keep giving speeches

swt....almost 2hrs n we juz sit ther n listening...

but thx for teacher tat wish us...

at the end all of us shake hands with all the teacher


den all the things end....

my day to stay in school end like tat...

thx for my dad to rush for me
n thx for the teachers tat teacher me

sorry for my frenz tat been scold by me b4
n oso thx for the frenz tat tolerate my temper....

i m grate to have u this frenz....

today is oso a happy day for me

i took the first n last pic wiv Jun...
thx for GCP to help me...

reali thx...

n i done some tat i thought i will nt dare to do...
n oppz...it saw by my frenz....
i duno y i will do tat ....
i saw the ppl so happy...
anyways it good as long as i din hurt anyone...
at last, thx n good bye to my beloved n school....

No comments: