Monday, October 19, 2009

19/10

now i m sitting in my sis office
name to come here to work
bt i still got time to blogging
so u can see how free i m
whole day juz doing filing
like wat i did when in PRS
=.=..sien
den still have time to on my facebook n MSN
working for sis is more freedom
if i going outside to work
sure nt free as now..haha
quite good de...

i stay overnight at my sis house
yesterday n tonight
so tomolo nt going to english tutorial n lecture
haha..ponteng
y i m doing tat??
coz my bro in law went to JB ady..
so need to stay at my sis house
for her safety..

n yesterday...
i bullied by my niece
after i huge her for few minutes
she started to cry
duno y...
finally i knew
she hungry ady...
no wonder y she crying
haiz.....
i oso cant slept well
today keep yawning....
my head is pain lo...haiz
hope tml will be better...

No comments: