Monday, October 12, 2009

changes

just change a new template
as the same
quite many things to change
y i change it??
just because i had bored about the old 1
black n red..

not only changes in my blog
but also my life
2nd sem...
not an easy semester
need to make own advertisement,video n film
a challenge n also n tough things
luckily is in group...haha
n everyday class at 8am...
3weeks holidays make me custom
to sleep late n wake up late
so now need time to change my time back to normal again
some more need to ask people to fetch me
to early for class
n lazy to take bus..
for those who have car n same college with me
please help me...
i will appreciate that...

yesterday 4pm
my aunt passed away
maybe in peacefully
cause i don't dare to see her dead body
but i can sure that she doesn't had a easy life
before she dead
her whole life was keep working
and sick..even the doctor cant check what wrong with her
she never enjoy her life...
and now she dead
maybe this is good for her
unless she no need to suffer again
hope she can really release herself in another world...

No comments: