Monday, December 7, 2009

sick+Coincidence

after came back from my sis house
den i being sick...T.T
suffer leh...
i hate flu and sore throat
but tomolo nid to go to college
have presentation neh...haiz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just now i went to pm wiv dad
(sick still go pm..hehe..)
bought banana..healthy ma...
den i met some1
a meaningfull person for me
my primary school teacher>>ms See
miss her alot
she teach me alot of things
although she very fierce la
but she reali a good teacher
she very care bout us...
and she was the 1 who bring me to join basketball team
and she was the 1 who explore my talent--gv speech
that kind of speech leh...hehe
bt after i graduated from primary school
i less to go back to meet her...
but today i met her again...
wakakak....
reali miss u

No comments: