Tuesday, May 26, 2009

25/5
today we got class
bt until nw our time table havent post out in internet
bt luckily we hav a good course rap la
so we noe tat we hav the class
9am...
we go by 8am coz nid to take bus
bt reali reali trafic jam lo
we rush in time
n reach skul by 9.15am
little bit late lo
bt lecturer havent come
so we chit chat at room
n knew some new frenz
n all my coursemate very kind
11am...
lecturer havent come
so me n my frenz decide go to check out our time table
wow...tat was the other place tat jam
bt our geng coursemate-hui jie
success get in n copy the timetable
den we juz copy lo...
den we go to have lunch
outsite the campus
actuali we plan to bac d
bt my frenz wan to play basketball
so i join lo
first time play at campus
very excited
after tat of coz went home la...

at nite
i feel tat i m moody
n contradiction
feeling happy bt scare oso
can i juz accept all the things
actuali the reason tat i dun wan it happen to fas
is me...
coz i m the person who always stop all the things
so wat i can do?
juz folo my heart or...??

26/2
today all classes are tutorial class so no nid go to skul first
coz tutorial class havent start
bt i juz stay at home
damn boring leh
keep watching movie
so..almost the movie in my comp all i watched ady
haiz...
reali an unhealthy life
dun wan keep like tis
i will die...

No comments: