Tuesday, May 19, 2009

new life

18may09
my college life finali start
wake up in the morning
den go ther for orientation
meet a lot of frenz ther
got primary skul n ns frenz
after a long queue outside the hall
reach the counter
den change the tarc tshirt
listen many 'vip' talk a lot
reali wan fall asleep d
bt luckily it end b4 i slp
den go hav a look for the environment
quite big lo
from the main entrance go to my school
have a long distance
mayb is a good thing
can diet

19/5
today i went to college too
thought got important things de
bt juz choosing the course rap n other ajk
den we go to make the id card
den wait ppl to fetch me bac home
keke..
i drove my frenz myvi
send my frenz bac
first time drive on the road after i take the P license
quite nervous
bt nth happen
we reach home safe
after send waiyee
den me n sOOn went brem mall
watch 'angels n demons'
quite good movie
bt the cinema too cold ady
haiz den i drive bac oso

thx for sOOn let me drive his car
hehe...

No comments: