Saturday, May 23, 2009

tis whole week get going to tarc
reali tired n actuali
after the mass call on the monday
i no nid went to ther
bt my frenz ask me to go n
got ppl fetch me
den juz go
for a better look around the college
i took part in a event tat held by coll
after took part feel got little bit regret
bt stil get through the 3rd audition
luckily i din get through the finalist
coz if i get in den nid to stay at the coll
until 11pm as 1 month
tat will kill me
coz i prefer to sit at home..
friday..22/5
like i said
i went to coll
actuali i can bac home earlier n no nid take public transport
but i prefer to stay at coll n wait for my ns frenz
from 11am wait until almost 1pm
usuali if i wait for to long i must be very angry
but tis time juz nth
coz i prefer to wait 1
so juz sit n wait patiently
but after they reach tarc
they reali gv me a lot of fun
the twins reali funny for me
they keep changing beside me
if i cant recognise them
i reali will gila

we went klcc
until now i oso duno y we went ther
coz tat reali high class place
on my left hand is gucci
den look at right hand is LV
can see cant buy

den went to petaling street
juz hav a walk
n they eat lo
then we bac
when bac home by lrt reali made me crazy
coz i reali seldom use it
although i knew tat got lrt tis transport
n i ask my dad to wait me at titiwangsa
bt he get ther earlier
n tat time i havent get in lrt oso
haiz...
reali feel sorry tat made my dad wait for so long time
but luckily my dad din scold me
although he wait for reali long time..
reali thx u n love u...my dad
in klcc..walk wiv the twins bro..look like i m holding his hand
the photographer said tat the cow is lonely

No comments: