Wednesday, May 6, 2009

finali my sis new butik opened at puchong
duno wher actuali da place
i juz knew to go ther from bukit bdr puchong
-my sis house juz nid 5 minutes..
last week labour day
i juz went ther
for help
hang the shirt to show
n help her to check stock
tired a bit
n i juz knew tat
the butik was placed in a out dated place
i think less ppl wil go ther...
bt hope they can hang on their business

after tat...
tat nite we went to cheras leisure mall ther
for dinner
we went to a thailand restaurant
to celebrate my lovely dad birthday
i think is oso celebrating mother's day
cause my sis married ady
n less of us
havent able to let my mum n dad
hav a better life
bt we will try our best
cause my parents treat us very good...
they love us n we oso love them
when they are old we will treat them better
although u 2 thought tat i cant provide u 2 a better life
bt i promise tat i wont let u all down
although i m useless a bit in urs eyes...
hope my parents can happy always...

No comments: