Thursday, May 28, 2009

waste time

today go coll again
my class start frm 11-12.30am
is english language class
juz like last time
the lecturer din come in oso
we juz sit at the room
1hour...boring...
all of us juz bz doing our things...
look at the handphone..
12pm...
we end the class ourself
den go to meet my frenz
the twins...
chitchat n wait for kit to fetch us
coz his sis same course n class wiv me
bt we wait for 1 hour ady...
bt ok la...
i got time to chat wiv my frenz
den back home...
go my mama shop to have lunch
i eat mee sua
very delicious leh...

den i go to bsn to open sspn account
for ptptn
the efficiency of bsn bank reali geng...
i went ther by 2.40pm
i set up my things by 3.30pm...
den i go to public bank
to open ptptn account oso
tis time reali good
i reach ther by 3.35pm
i settle my things by 3.45pm
bsn nid almost 1 hour bt public bank juz nid 10 mins
so tat the different between government n private...
after tis stuff off coz went back my lovely home la

almost forget tat today is chinese traditional festival
端午节...a festival for eat dumplings
bt i start to eat dumplings since last week ady
anyway wish all my frenz happy端午节

n my fren, i m waiting for u to date me...hehe

No comments: