Thursday, November 12, 2009

2012

just went back from pavilion
just now went to watch 2012 wiv classmate
bt our place nt nice leh
front 2nd row
watched until our neck pain....
bt 2012 is quite nice
coz the setting is nice n
their technical visual was nice
wont like so fake
quite enjoy when seeing the whole world
coming to the end
at least we have some preview
if it reali coming...hehe
den we hav a walk they la...
n they took pic...
bt no mood at all
coz my energy low....
if my energy low den i will be like tat...
den went back la....coz tired ma...keke

ps:friends,if hav chance then go to watch 2012 la...n start protect our world now...hehe...

ps2: i smile at u juz wanna gv face to u..dont make me until tis oso dun wan to gv u....
smiLe at u just a normal manner...no nid to face black black de lo....n my friends not ur toy...
stop doing tat things again....dun make me angry i told u.....(今天的小插曲)

No comments: