Wednesday, January 27, 2010

finally

yeah...cheers..
just finished my 2nd sem final today
erm..can say its happy n can say tat not
happy tat i no nid face notes anymore
sad is i nid to stay at home whole holidays
n facing the pc
so planning to go trip with frenz
hope my parent let me go
is a 6days trip (i think so)
feel wanna go coz i like penang..
(i like food n beach...>.<)

jump back to today
after my exam..
den tupai stop me from going to Jusco
actuali when he did tat i ady noe wat he going to do
hmm..coz im smart..(paiseh la)
evonne ask me dun to be so clever avtime..haha
they celebrated my belated bday
reali thx them
n tis is the first time i received a handmade cake
hmm..although i not reali like tat coz i dun like to eat chocolate..
i scare of chocolate since i was in secondary school
i ate everyday tat period
ate until scare..
bt i still love *Ferrero Rocher*...
anyways i appreciate the cake..thx a lot..
erm...skip off the part..
n today some unexpected thing happened..
some1 mayb knew tat ady..
huh..reali make me faint
totally duno wat to do..
dun think like wan to elaborate at here
hmm..ask me detail when date me yamcha la..wakaka..

den i went wangsa jusco with dear n danger..
looking for our NY shirt..
plan to buy at romp geh..
but hor..tat style of shirt tat i saw last time..
din hav ady..sigh...
bt still got buy 2 shirt la..hmm
after tat we wait for my dear's ang ang come to fetch us
3 of us go to 'ding ding cheong' which is taman permainan kanak2
reali fun lo...
we race car den beat sth with balls n we play photo hunt..
hmm..reali fun to play tat..
some children look at us when we played
coz we played like children...
can say is crazy...>.<
den went back lu...

finish my afternoon time in front of pc again
hmm...den received a call by some1..
chat a lot n i feel tat the person reali understand me
reali like tat feeling
juz because ppl understand wat im thinking..
hmm..
nite..can said juz now..
receive lock's call..
we chat alot oso..
he oso a talkable frenz tat und me little bit
coz we chat b4.
he knew wat i want..
hmm..after chat with him i think i noe wat im going to do..
think so...
i hope can be normal...

ps:dun push me too hard..hmm(dun fikir bukan bukan ar!!)

frenz..faster ask me out la..i dun wan be spiderweb at home..><

No comments: