Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hurray...juz get an early ang pau from my dear mummy
this angpau is for my big day la..>.<
next week juz will it be
then this weekend my family will have a small celebration for me
bt hor according to my frenz danger..
we should not celebrate for our 19 years old bday..
Y...????
explain now>>>
this story is like tat...(reali juz story la)
kekm kekm...
every mankind have 3 soul in our body..
den hor every year 1 soul will go up ther
to report to their boss wat we had done for whole year
bt hor when the years of 9..
2 soul will leave our body n go up..
1 report for this whole year
another report for the 10 years
which is 0-9,10-19,20-29, n so on..
they will go report
den ur body will become so weak
so they say u cant hav big celebration wo..
scare u cant tahan...
haha...real or not depend on u la..
story finish...

den this year my big day..hmmm
i can predict tat
this will be a lonely year again
i mean on tat day la..
coz all having exam now
hmm...sad rite...
den hor..me
no lover,no mood,no present,
nothing for me...
last few year oso like tat
bt i used to be...
cant do wat rite?
den tis few day i knew sth from my fren which is rite..
he said tat..
'we have many frenz..bt juz for quantity not quality..'
hmm...i think so...>.<
fine...happy early bday to myself..
yeah...1 year older ady..19years old d
still alone..haiz...
the biggest wish on this year is
i can found some1 that we reali love each other..
in simple form is>>I WANT BF

ps: going to airport later...my big bro coming back from HK..wuhoo..

No comments: